martes, noviembre 20, 2012

Lost



Canción: Lost
Jonathan Jeremiah

Letra / Lyrics:
Maybe you’ve asked me meet you here to tell me
That you wanna try and work it out

Oh let me down gently
Well I, I couldn’t claim that things were perfect
Sure money's tight and rent's too high
Still what we have is worth it
So I think you need to hear that

Chorus

I, I'd be lost without you baby
I couldn’t go on, it drives me crazy
I, I'd be lost without you baby
So stay right here, stay right here with me

I know you’ll say it’s been a struggle
We’ve lost our touch
Me, I drink too much
Maybe that’s the trouble
But say we’ll find a way together

Chorus

Just like that first night we might
2 AM by the gate we jumped the fence
We’re hiding out
We're playing out, laying down
…in the dark

Chorus

stay right here (repeats)

No hay comentarios: